A little about SVAR:ØG candles...
All our candles are natural and made of soy wax, which is is sustainable, biodegradable and vegan friendly. It’s not only better for the environment, but also for your health than the old-fashioned paraffin wax which is made from petroleum oil.
A thing or two to remember when burning your candles.
- Always trim your wick before every burn. You can use scissors, wick trimmers or even your fingers to break off the hard end of the wick.
- Allow the candle to burn to the edges to its jar. For the best result, burn your candle for a minimum of 1 hour, otherwise it'll start to tunnel. Maximum recommended burn time is no longer than 4 hours per burn.
- If the flame gets too big, simply snuff the candle, wait till the wax has cooled down, trim the wick and re-light.
- Do not move or touch your candle while it's burning, the jar also heats up and can get hot!
- Never leave your candles unattended, and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Don’t forget - our jars are fully recyclable and you can also re-use them as a tea-lights holders, plant pots or store something in them. Just scrape the remaining wax off the jar, dispose in the bin (never in the sink!), wash in hot water and voila, a fresh jar for your use!
We'd love to hear your thoughts and see our handmade candles in your home setting, so feel free to share a photo with us by tagging us on social media with #svaroghome.